Hello,

I need know if at Opensc (opensc.dll version 0.12.1.0) there is a
pkcs15-function that allows me to deauthenticate on a smart card. For
example, I was looking the source code of this opensc version, and I found
that in the file minidriver.c there is a function (CardAuthenticatePin)
that uses the function sc_pkcs15_verify_pin for check if the PIN is
correct, and if so authenticate the user on the smartcard. Besides, I was
looking the function CaredDeauthenticate, but I did not find a
pkcs15-funtion for deauthenticate, does it exist? If it exist, what is?

Also, I want know if there is an API of pkcs15-function.

Thank you.