Ludovic,
  change,44 below is Vicktor's, not mine. I should not have said
  "I think I have to rebase the code, and do another pull request?"

I was hopping you would try a +2 on:
  https://www.opensc-project.org/codereview/#change,237

Its parent is:

6f8dcc9172277799011d88fdbe2fabfcf3a89774 Make the Mac OS X package builder
script more resilient.
which is the gerrit staging branch, so it should not need to be rebased.

--

  Douglas E. Engert  <deeng...@anl.gov>
  Argonne National Laboratory