I have registered to gerrit, because saying stuff is one thing, doing it
is another. I guess I am supposed to verify and/or review. Which is
what, and how?
I have choosen Change I1e6f787d to experiment with, which is a nice
oneliner. Some guy have changed an email address in a comment to his own.
I believe reviewing means I should take a look at the patch to ensure
that it is up to the standards.
  Well, I don't know the standards still, but as it is in the same form
as the previous, I would think it is. so my verdict here is PASS.
Also I believe verifying normally means testing the patch. But in this
case maybe verifying the authenticity of the contact change would be the
correct way.
 So I write an email to the old guy, and to the email address in the
same source code which is from the same domain, and to some guy I guess
is associated with the driver in question. If any one says yes and none
says no, then I will push the verify button.

Is it what someone supposed to do with this gerrit thingie?