Hello,

On Sun, Apr 8, 2012 at 21:56, Anton Svensson <n00b1...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Hmm, what kind of info is needed?
> Dont have that much to be honest, Its a "white card", got it after i went to
> a pki workshop (for 2k8), its from crescendo. And its also typed "iclass eh"
> on the bottom.
> Should i attatch any more logs to make this easier to solve?
The card is not supported by OpenSC.

It should be a JavaCard, but I don't know if it has some applets
pre-loaded or if the keys for loading applets are available to you.
You might try asking the body who gave you the card for global
platform keys, which would allow you to load something (like
MuscleApplet) to the card and use it with OpenSC, but the possibility
for this is not guaranteed.

Other than that, the default driver should give a more sensible error
in such situations (meaning that even the default might not be the
default..)

Martin