Il 26/04/2012 12:22, helpcrypto helpcrypto ha scritto:

>> If you can edit a root file you can do anything much more evil.
> having root acces < having pin => using private key
Just install a keylogger (maybe an HW one on the PS/2 cable? I've seen
one that is quite hard to recognize... or even one INSIDE the
keyboard...) and root (or user w/ physical access to the computer...
that quite easily translates to "root" anyway) knows your PIN.

Simply put, you can't make it secure, regardless of the effort you place
in it. The best you can obtain is to design it in a way that who have
physical access to it, is the party interested in keeping it secure.

BYtE,
 Diego.