Le jeudi 03 mai 2012 à 09:32 +0200, Jean-Michel Pouré - GOOZE a écrit :
> > OpenSC QA farm.

Recent photos about the QA-farm:

It took me some time to receive and install the hardware.

Testing capacity:
http://download.gooze.eu/pki/farm/20120520_104942.png

The total is 12 USB ports per server:
1) 2 front USB ports.
2) 5 internal USB cable connected to onboard USB A connectors.
3) 4 external USB ports on a PCI card. One additional USB port on PCI
card, internally.
This allows to connect a maximum of 12 x 7 = 84 devices.

USB hubs:
http://download.gooze.eu/pki/farm/20120520_104911.png
4) 5) and 6): Only 3 USB hubs are installed

We ordered 9 USB hubs which should arrive next week with luck.
The hubs are made of metal and will be mounted on an shelves on
telescopic slides. Also waiting for this hardware.

Cards and USB sticks:
http://download.gooze.eu/pki/farm/20120520_104755.png

7) and 8): At present, we only have 12 smartcard readers and 2 USB
sticks installed. The hardware is as follows:

Smartcards:
* Feitian PKI card
* CardOS 4.2.C
* CardOS 4.3.B
* CardOS 4.4
* CardOS 4.4.1
* MyEID 80k

Sticks
* Feitian ePass2003
* Feitian R301 sim card reader with PKI SIM

Many thanks for those donations.

All donations of smarcards are welcome, even if not completely
functional under OpenSC. Old cards are accepted. This will allow us to
build a compatibility matrix and allow developers to access the cards
remotely for testing.

If you would like to make a card/token donation, just send it to:

GOOZE
17, rue Saint Jacques
95160 Montmorency
France

and drop us a message on OpenSC mailing list!

I still need to connect the testing server to a VLAN to isolate it on a
separate network before I can make this available to developers and
testers. This will take another few days! This is a long term project,
but it is coming.

Kind regards,