Hello,

On Mon, May 21, 2012 at 2:46 PM, NdK <ndk.cla...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Il 21/05/2012 10:50, j.witvl...@mindef.nl ha scritto:
>
>> Anyone around who had the chance to look at
>> http://www.biometricassociates.com/products-baimobile/smart-card-reader-iphone-android.html
>> I know that there exist for some time BT-readers, but those from RIM present
>> themselves only as a `rim` device.
> Urgh... I wouldn't use a BT reader unless the card uses SM.
> It's trivial, if you sniff the pairing, to decode the whole BT traffic.
> And non-SM cards receive the pin as cleartext.

There's also a list of potential candidates in OpenSC wiki:

https://www.opensc-project.org/opensc/wiki/CardReaders#Bluetoothreaders

Out of those I've only selected Apriva (have one), as it comes with
and SDK for Android (last time I checked, it was pcsc-lite based,
javax.smartcardio-ish). Unfortunately, the protocol on BT level is not
available.

Regarding PIN codes, communication is protected with AES, in addition
to BT pairing.

Martin