Hi everyone,

the software running opensc-project.org is getting very, very old.
I didn't upgrade it when Martin had plans to rebuild the server on real
hardware somewhere,
but that didn't happen for years now, and the installation is getting older
and older.

Is anyone interested in working on this - building a new server somewhere?
Or what is your suggestion to migrate the project to some hosting plattform?
code.google.com, sourceforge, savannah, ...?

It not urgent, but I wouldn't be supprised if things break, as the server
gets little attention.
Thus the better someone steps up to maintain it, the better.

Regards, Andreas