On 06/12/2012 05:19 PM, Viktor Tarasov wrote:

> Le 12/06/2012 16:49, Ludovic Rousseau a écrit :
>>> Currently the most advanced OpenSC source code is in github.
>>> (By the way, who is the owner of github OpenSC project ?)
>> Martin Paljak created the OpenSC organization at github.
>> https://github.com/OpenSC
>>
>> And then Martin created the OpenSC repository for this organization.
>> https://github.com/OpenSC/OpenSC
>>
>> I don't know what "owner" means in this case. The OpenSC organization
>> has 3 members: Martin, you and me.
>

> As a member I cannot add 'hooks' to trigger jenkins's build by commit to
> github project.
> Only 'owner' can do it.
>
> I do not yet looked how to trigger jenkins build on github pull-requests,
> but I guess it will also need the 'owner's participation.

When using svn Jenkins can be scheduled to check for changes in
intervals, and build if it detects changes. I would guess the same could
be done with git?

Building on every commit may not always be useful. If you have many
different build target you may want one that builds every commit (poll
every 5 minutes), while other build only nightly.
With lots of target you quickly overload Jenkins if every target starts
building and testing for every commit.

Cheers,
Tomas