Hi,

wouldn't it be better to move the remaining parts of the project to github ?

Is there anything else important left on the server than the wiki ?

What about the old svn repos ? We're still maintaining the opensc-java
code here in our repository but have no way to bring the code back into
opensc. We already thought about migrating this part into our repo at
github.

Andreas

    ---------    CardContact Software & System Consulting
   |.##> <##.|   Andreas Schwier