Hy!

I have a smartcard which is initialized with a signature application. Now I
want to add a PKCS#15 application to the card, which references that data.

I have started to add a new DF with some basic information according to the
PKCS#15 specifications, so far I have an Object directory file and a
certificate
directory file. I tried to access the card with pkcs15-tool --dump, but I got
th error message:

PKCS#15 binding failed: Unsupported card

I assume, that I somehow have to create a new profile for the card. Is this
correct? Is there some guidance, how this is done?

cheers
Mathias