Hello,

The build farm has one Mac OS X machine running compilation scripts:
https://opensc.fr/jenkins/computer/farm-macosx-lion/

This machine also has several systems installed on different partitions:
Mac OS X Snow Leopard (10.7), Lion (10.8) and Mountain Lion (10.9). Each
time we need a new installer for 10.7 I just reboot the machine, which
is tedious. We also need installers for 10.9.
So my question is: do you know how to install various development kits
(10.7, 10.8 and 10.9) on one system (10.9) to compile to all targets at
once? Is that possible by design in OpenSC and Mac OS X? I tried Google
but could not achieve this.

Another solution would be to invest into cheap Mac OS X machines on eBay
(Mac mini core solo), which can be found around 150€ each.

I don't want to loose my time and will choose the easiest solution.

Can anyone help me compile to various environments?

Kind regards,
Jean-Michel