Hi,
I have some kona25 <http://www.tagsystems.net/downloads> java card, and I
must provide a pkcs11 interface for them.
I know that the best way for using them with OpenSC is loading Muscle
applet on it, but I was unsuccessful on this solution.
Indeed, I have loaded muscle applet using
gpj<http://sourceforge.net/projects/gpj/>(java global platform), and I
add my card ATR to the list of Muscle card
supported ATRs, but when I use this card with OpenSC, I got the
"unsupported card" error, and when I debug code, I detect the problems is
from "muscle_match_card" function. This function doesn't receive what it
expects form card, so the card will be unsupported.
I tried to load another cap file of the Muscle applet, but there was no
change.
Does anybody had any advise?

Another solution for me is using "Java Card
Sign<http://sourceforge.net/projects/javacardsign/>"
applet, and writing a PKCS11 driver for this card. I have loaded this
applet on my card and communicate successfully with this applet from host
application of it. This applet and it's host application are open source.
So my main question is that, Is this solution the best solution that I can
choose?

Regards