Dear Aidin,

for writing a card driver I would suggest to pick one of the existing
drivers and adapt to your specific needs. It's a little bit of work, but
it can be done.

It's probably best to start with the integration into opensc-explorer.
Once you get that to work, take the next step and develop a read/only
driver using a card specific pkcs15 module in libopensc. The final step
would be to provide a pkcs15 module in pkcs15init for write support.

Expect a lot of debugging, so select a comfortable development
environment (we use Eclipse for C/C++ for it).

Andreas

    ---------    CardContact Software & System Consulting
   |.##> <##.|   Andreas Schwier
   |#       #|   Schülerweg 38