Le 17/11/2012 22:57, Alon Bar-Lev a écrit :
> On Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 11:54 PM, Ludovic Rousseau
> <ludovic.rouss...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> 2012/11/17 Alon Bar-Lev <alon.bar...@gmail.com>:

>>> Thanks.
>>> It would be lovely if you give me admin access to both of these.
>> I don't think I can give you admin access to only these 2 projects.
>> I can add you as a member of the OpenSC organisation and you would
>> have access to all the repositories.
> Yes you can, there are teams, each team can have admin/write/read
> access to specific repositories.
>> The idea of git is to _not_ have to give access. Just send pull
>> requests and I (or another admin) will pull your code.
> We return to the original question: what is the difference between
> people who previously had commit access and you.

Two current members will no be able consciously coordinate all OpenSC github
projects.
We need largely expand the number of organization members.
IMHO, it has to be automatic for those who have had previously the commit
access.
As far as I see only 'Organization Owner' can do it.
Martin, can you do it or add a one/couple of 'owners' that will be able to add
a new 'members' ?

Kind regards,
Viktor.