On Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 11:57 PM, Peter Stuge <pe...@stuge.se> wrote:
> Ludovic Rousseau wrote:
>> The idea of git is to _not_ have to give access. Just send pull
>> requests and I (or another admin) will pull your code.
No, the purpose of git must not be limiting access :)

> Yes and no. Multiple people writing to a central repo works perfectly
> fine also with git.
Yes.

The Original Goal(tm) was that instead of bureaucratic rubber-stamping
commits and dividing the whoever extra pair of eyes and brains and
"access" would actually look, read, digest *and if necessary, reject*
a pull request and mentor it with reasonable comments. Be it coherent
design, sloppy naming and whitespace, comments in chinese or something
else.

Martin