Hi Viktor,

great job. I just looked through our page for the SmartCard-HSM and
found only small issues.

What do we want to do about the automatic list generation that is not
working on GITHUB (e.g. SupportedHardware) ?

Do we copy the list as is from the old wiki ?

Andreas

    ---------    CardContact Software & System Consulting
   |.##> <##.|   Andreas Schwier
   |#       #|   Schülerweg 38