Esteemed colleagues, friends, lovers;

I have taken upon me to embark on an long and arduous journey; to try to
refactor the mess that is called 'LoginService' - and in the process probably
touch on quite a lot of the backend codepath messiness.

The general idea is to eliminate duplication by abstracting the architecture
into 'service proxies', 'service implementations', 'model managers' and
'service interfaces'.

This will be done in babysteps, over a long time - my goal is to never do any
big restructuring, but merely work with my trusty refactoring tools, and as
fast as time permits.

This said, the current tangliness may cause me to break something in some code
path; if so, I beg your forgiveness and support in rectifying the situation.

Now, at this very moment, I have but one question upon my mind; pray answer it
if you are among the wise -

why is "RegionProfileData" marked as "Serializable" - what is serializing it?

Thank you for your time, effort, support and understanding.

Best regards,
Stefan Andersson
Tribal Media AB