Hi Chris,
Thanks for your comments!

Right now my thought was the 4 sim islands. We were going to use a windows
server to run these. Would that be an issue?

I am thinking that your solution is probably best. Does anyone know any cost
effective server hosting companies?

My thought exactly about balancing the users to only have access to a
certain island (or conduct classes that way so that we can balance the load
during classes).

I just want to make sure we can expand as the program grows for the school.
I hate to provide them with this solution and find out we cannot scale up to
their needs in the future.

Does anyone know how I can contact McCortez?

Sadly, I just was running a LAN version in a classroom with 20 kids... It
crashed over and over (0.6.5) and was so slow we could not even get the kids
in. This was a test to see what we could handle in the school with one
server. It scares me to see this situation, and hopefully by getting this
advice I can help these school have this as a distance learning service
within this VW.

My guess is to run a grid. It's easy to make the regions, but again that is
still using 1 server and seems to not like to play nice with me right now.
lol