On Jul 8, 2009, at 11:10 AM, Jeroen van Veen wrote:

> I guess the economy stuff can be used as karma system as well. It
> doesn't need
> to involve real money, to fit a purpose.

And it is simple to implement one, if you want one. Perhaps take the
samplemoney module from an old svn rev, or the forge project that
implemented money, and use it to run karma in your world. Make
improvements as you see fit, and submit to forge if you want.

If core doesn't provide some hooks you need, I'm sure those can be
added. But probably they are there already 'cause at least those two
implementations (have) exist(ed), so core is probably already up to it.
As much it is for anything.

I could visit a world that had karma, to see what is going on :)

> Jeroen

~Toni