+1 All Topics for change mentioned.

     To date I am still actively using OpenSim 0.6.5.1 on my home servers
(including 25 regions I lease out to friends and family for their use).

     I can compile from source and the like - and consider myself pretty
sharp techwise.  But what I do not see on OpenSim is a straightforward,
"this is how you do it" compilation, configuration and administration set of
steps that anybody can follow.

     Surely, a single page step by step account of (at least) how to
configure and run OpenSim is, in essence, MANDATORY.  Otherwise all the hard
work and effort on the project is absolutely worthless.  If the average
person cannot get a single stand-alone region running on their home computer
within 5 or 10 minutes then it's all in vain.

Thanks for the planned updates and I really look forward to seeing this all
come into being!

- Len W. Brown
     lenwbr...@gmail.com