As a developer of other things, but a user of OpenSim, I would say 'keep
sqlite'.

Keep the barriers to entry as low as possible.  If someone wants to try out
OpenSim, make it easy for them.  Put your end-user hat on for a moment.

cheers,

Daniel

On Mon, Jan 4, 2010 at 11:57 AM, Robert Martin <robertl...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Just adding my thoughts given that XAMP is very easy to setup (heck it
> would be simple to just have a pre-setup XAMP module as an add-on
> download) sqlite is not really needed.
>
> side question i have a diva install where the DB crashed midway during
> the first  migration stage do i need to dump the tables and start
> over??
>

> --
> Robert L Martin

Daniel Smith - Sonoma County, California
http://daniel.org/resume