This is not a keep it / kill it discussion. The SQLite connector is there. This is about someone stepping up to do the required improvement work. Neither Mel nor I nor Justin will do it. If no one does it, that connector will be outdated and unusable -- that's the definition of 'dead code'. Dead code will be removed. This happened to the NHibernate connector already the last time we changed the DB schema.

So if someone cares for OpenSim+SQLite, now is the time to put your love into code to the benefit of all. If no one cares, it will die.