Well does anyone have a Patent number so we can at least take a look at this
silly patent application, and begin working to dispute/refute the claims
made in this patent "invention".

I supposed I should file a patent on how to put toast into a toaster.  Seems
like a great "business process" and then I can begin suing people that use
toasters (claiming that I was the FIRST person to come up with the idea of
putting toast into a toaster).

Gotta love silly and ignorant patent claims... please post a patent number.
 It should be an interesting read.

Your patent must be 100% original, and server virtualization of OpenSim is
NOT original.

         Mark

On Wed, Feb 2, 2011 at 3:41 PM, Andrew Hughes <hug...@designingdigitally.com