Diva,

thanks for this useful information. I would like to make URLs that don't
point directly to the ROBUST URL as you specified, but instead make it like
www.example.com/Lbsa%20Plaza so that even if the ROBUST URL changes, I will
still be able to reach using the same URL.

To achieve this, I thought of HTTP redirections using for example
.htaccess, or even PHP header location redirection, but these don't seem to
work.

Perhaps there is another way like a PHP transparent proxy that would
redirect requests to the real ROBUST URL. Do you think that it would be
technically feasible without modifying OpenSim ?

Thanks,
PMint.