I hadn't appreciated this issue before. It will need to be addressed, though quite possibly not this release as it's not a regression.

On 24/09/13 13:31, Allen Partridge wrote:
That would be a huge help for unidentified npc's created / recreated on restart.

Im not sure what the best org approach to the database might be, but it seems
like isolating npcs from users in db might
prove esp. Useful down the line.

-allen

On Sep 24, 2013 8:01 AM, "Oren Hurvitz" <or...@kitely.com