What are the advantages of of using PostgreSQL for Opensim in comparison to
mysql? Perfomance? Memory usage? Anything else? As far as I know, both have
improved over the years and for me, as an average user and not a database
guru, they are about the same. In other words, why should I switch if I
have everything in place with MySQL?