Hi there,

So I'm trying to run Open Simulator in standalone mode on Mac OS X, and while
it seemed to build okay I'm encountering an error after entering initial region
configuration. The error that I'm encountering is:

mono_w32socket_convert_error: no translation into winsock error for (6) "Device
not configured"

I've pasted the full stack-trace to: https://pastebin.com/E3kJDUkA

As I say, I was able to undergo region configuration, and the error first
occurred after entering a name for my estate ("Haravikk's Estate", minus double
quotes), and now occurs every time I try to run OpenSim.exe.

I originally built OpenSim.exe using xbuild, but have also tried using Xamarin
Studio but it produces the same result. The version of Mono I'm using is 5.0.1
Stable (5.0.1.1) as obtained from mono-project.com, and using the Mac package
installer.

Any idea what might be missing? Since it seems like an I/O error I would assume
it may be related to a network interface?
I've tried binding to different local addresses and ports, but this didn't make
any difference.
Anything I might be doing wrong?

Any help is appreciated!
- Haravikk