I notice that there is another OpenSim that is different from
OpenSimulator.  I was curious whether the toolchain shown was in or for
opensimulator.  But reading up it seems that it is a scene creations and
interaction tool that is very cool.   So as they say in SNL "never mind".

I will be looking into this tool more deeply.   Can the layout rezzing of
objects on the board and in the region be variably script contolled?  Is
there an API or data driven facility that can be in world or externally
modified?  Since the board is a highly scripted object it seems doable if
not already present.