Fred

From: Timeka Cobb <coti...@gmail.com>

Hey all?,

Im doing a simple presentation for a local Blender meetup group Saturday
and was testing importing mesh into OS on my FS viewer. One issue is that
the mesh doesn't upload fully and another is that when I do upload it
attaches to avatar..Trying to detach and when I do that it goes
completely away. How do I fix these issues if possible?

?,
Timeka

---