Title: mail
Is there list of what needs to be done? We may have some spare cycles to work on them.

Jim
Nick Wagner wrote:
I'm not sure right now.  There appears to be one or two outstanding items on this mailing list, and everyone seems to be busy.  I brought the same issue up a couple of weeks ago, and then my priorities were shifted at work, so I let it drop.

--Nick