Hi.

I get the following strange behavior with the dynamic height feature.
When I call _IG_AdjustIFrameHeight() in profile mode and the viewer is
not the owner, an exception "Permission denied to get property
window.setTimeout" is thrown.  The adjustment does not happen.

If the viewer is the owner, then the adjustment works.  An older
version of Firefox does not throw the exception.

Any clues on what the problem might be?

By the way, I.E. has serious trouble with the OpenSocial API.  I can't
get it to do anything yet.

Yannis