The fact that a huge chunk of this functionality simply does not work
with IE is something you may want to put a little more out front as
people are being brought on to work with this.  Struggling for a long
time on a known but undisclosed issue is frustrating.  Beta or not, I
can't belive this was released with this type of issue without some
large-type bold-faced disclaimers in the documentation.  I can only
assume that Google's internal team uses Firefox exclusively....
NEWSFLASH:  Whatever the tech crowd thinks, there still quite a few
people that will be experiencing these apps using IE.  And when is it
expected the "compatibility will be expanded"?  I read a lot of press
releases for OpenSocial where the key selling point of this API was
universal compatibility.