Its being extremely flaky for me

All thru out today,  49% of the time i get an 'opensocial not defined'.

other 49% of the time i get a data.hasError() (global error), which
results to "data.get("viewer") has no properties" because the response
holds no data other then hasError() returning true :-)

Throw in some random "Bad, bad server. No donut for you." moments, and
that leaves some lucky moments in between that one of my test apps
work, but most of the time they don't. Makes developing very painful
and frustrating ;-(

ps this is with the same code. xml gadget, javascript, etc ... same
hosting servers, same everything ... sometimes it works, so it SHOULD
work, but most of the time it doesn't.

Might be a local thing, i noticed that
http://ekk1tuio-a.gmodules.com/46/o/api/json
  always fais for me, so does http://k8ial4ha-a.gmodules.com/46/o/api/json
, and some other(s) almost always work.

Honestly i wish there were more sandboxes to play in, ones that did
let me actually get some work done, and not wonder with every glitch
if orkut/gmodules has died on me and acted in some unexpected ways, or
if i've made a mistake, makes trial and error a whole different ball
game this way :-)

countless hours and refreshesh and, well its sometimes worked without
the error, wish i was in your situation :-)

        -- Chris