I have  been trying for past 5 hours and i am still getting :

opensocial is not defined
var req = opensocial.newDataRequest();

can anybody guide me into this? Please note that i am getting the error even
using the example provided in the open social documentation

http://code.google.com/apis/opensocial/docs/javascript/index.html#ListFriends_Complete

The feature required is also added.

<Require feature="opensocial-0.5"/>

I have tried clearing the cache, even using &bpc=1 loading the application
still facing the same issue. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Rohit Kumar
www.toostep.com