Actually... I take that back... they have to do something about
security otherwise your going to have social apps potentially de-
indexing webpages from websites for malware reasons... really... I
just don't know... Google places restrictions on websites if they find
bad scripts on them... Some anti-virus programs will stop pages from
had code for detecting and blocking malware... everyone would have
access to the api and write different malware since it is Open...