Hey Guys,

Sorry for the possibly newbee question, but are we limited to using
google's _IG_FetchContent() inside of our open social gadgets, or is
it possible to use the one's from our own toolkit?

A lot of our code currently uses prototype.js (1.6.0 as of writing),
and depends on its build json parsing. Not a huge issue of course to
rewite those parts of the code, but for portability it would be nicer
if we could keep using our prototype's "Ajax.Request" instead of
google's _IG_FetchContent.

Thanks for any info,

        -- Chris Chabot