"[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Thu, 8 Nov 2007 07:59:13
>But insisting that every container have a sandbox area to check and
>adapt the apps., before releasing them to the general public, is a
>very good idea.
>Also, I think it will be done even if Google wont insist because as a
>developer I would prefer to create applications to the containers that
>give me a better working environment.

As soon as there are 3 or 4 Containers (like now), we're going to need
an interoperability testing and validation effort.

--
Julian Bond  E&MSN: julian_bond at voidstar.com  M: +44 (0)77 5907 2173
Webmaster:           http://www.ecademy.com/     T: +44 (0)192 0412 433