Hi Anuj,

  I'm sorry to hear that you don't find the OpenSocial documentation
unfriendly to developers.  Can you list the resources you used and
what parts you found unfriendly?  We try to improve our documentation
over time and your feedback would be valuable.

  With regard to your application submission, this form is only for
discussing the OpenSocial APIs in general, not specific containers.
If you have orkut questions, please check out
http://groups.google.com/group/opensocial-orkut

Thanks,
~Arne