Hi All,
I just thought to develop an orkut application. I went thru the
guidlines n got myself registered with sandbox. Consequently my
account got approved in sandbox. Still I am not able to see manage
stuff option on my orkut left navigation pane.
Again I tried to submit my application by following the link given in
the bottom of the app directory page. I entered the url of
helloworld.xml file in the textbox and submitted. I got error message
" There was a problem submitting your application.These fields are
missing from your gadget: description". Even in the guidlines there is
no field explained like gadget.
Then I searched for sample applications. Again to my disappointment
sample applications proved to be of no use. As no code is revealed.
Authors of applications have not stated any thing about social
applications on thier sites and even if I searhed for those
applications in orkut directory, no result found.
I am really feeling disappointed by google's these scattered and
unorganized efforts to provide developers on API's.