Justin, I just found out that some of the presentations were indeed
videotaped, plus the notes from each session have been made public:

Discussion Topics:
OpenSocial Summit Intro Notes:
https://docs.google.com/Doc?id=dgqxv878_24dgzm8gf2

v0.8 draft spec presentation:
https://docs.google.com/Present?id=dg6csr2s_0fmtgpw6p
v0.8 draft spec discussion notes:
https://docs.google.com/Doc?id=dgqxv878_26cvszf5cz

RESTful API presentation: https://docs.google.com/Present?id=dc43mmng_4css9n5cf
RESTful API discussion notes: https://docs.google.com/Doc?id=dgqxv878_27gr2zn3c8

Container Update Presentations:
Notes from each update: https://docs.google.com/Doc?id=dgqxv878_28hkkc82dj
imeem presentation: https://docs.google.com/Present?docid=dfzg24k4_159g2b8swdp
hi5 presentation: https://docs.google.com/Presentation?id=dxpbvz6_1928hvkc6ct
iGoogle presentation: https://docs.google.com/Presentation?id=dgqxv878_0f6nvq9d6
Netlog presentation: https://docs.google.com/Presentation?id=dgqxv878_9gwt6g78p
LinkedIn presentation:
https://docs.google.com/Presentation?id=dgqxv878_7dzntsghn

Breakout Sessions:
OpenSocial Templating: https://docs.google.com/Doc?id=dgqxv878_5gxp77zfz
OpenSocial Security: https://docs.google.com/Doc?id=dgqxv878_6gbjgjpfd
OpenSocial Common App Directory:
https://docs.google.com/Doc?id=dgqxv878_22p3kf2cd6
Apache Shindig: https://docs.google.com/Doc?id=dgqxv878_21hh7kwvgk
OpenSocial App Best Practices:
https://docs.google.com/Doc?id=dgqxv878_29hqv92kdh

Videos:
Intro by David Glazer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijTbIiYkIZQ
LinkedIn update: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HpQPpIoezY
Dan Peterson on European OpenSocial progress:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0gjunL3pkDo
Yoono update: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhONI4W85GQ
Conclusion by David Glazer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3MtrxY4j_c

Photos: