Hi all,

Of late, I have started building large scale applications using
Opensocial API, and I notice that my code involves lots of makeRequest
calls and many callback functions. Using all this javascript in a
single xml file might not be the best way to do it. Are there any
guidelines on :

1) how to keep the code neat and good-looking
2) ways to minimize multiple makeRequest calls

Also, I am not sure whether it is a good practice to break up my
javascript into multiple smaller files. This will improve code
readability, but I am afraid that it might increase the latency
because the application now has to access more number of files. Please
provide me your suggestions and views on this.

Thank you,
Prafulla