Hi Mani!

Yes, I've found a solution. Basically you should make a request and check
each user to make the filter. It's not the best approach, but solved my
problem.

As I wrote...

I've found a solution, fetching group data, iterating and filtering .

req.add(req.newFetchPersonAppDataRequest('OWNER_FRIENDS',
['AppConfig']), 'data')

I dont know if it's the best approach, but solved my problem.

Reference:
http://opensocial-resources.googlecode.com/svn/wiki/WoShamBoDocumentation.wiki

--Robson