Hi Suresh,

requestNavigateTo() actually has a third parameter named opt_ownerId:
http://www.opensocial.org/Technical-Resources/opensocial-spec-v08/gadgets-reference08#gadgets.views.requestNavigateTo

You could try passing in the current OWNER's ID to this parameter to
see if the navigation takes you to the correct place.

If it works, please respond back to the list and let us know :)

~Arne