Hi Arne,

Thanks for your reply.

The solution you gave working fine with other containers.

But I am still using 0.7 version of OpenSocial. In this version there
is no Third parameter opt_ownerId :

http://code.google.com/apis/opensocial/docs/0.7/reference/gadgets.views.html#requestNavigateTo

But my Problem in friendster can be explained in the following
scenario :

1. User A had installed the application but User B did not install the
application yet.

2. If User A tries to move from his Profile to Canvas, Its working
fine.

3. When User B views the User A Profile and clicks on a link, User B
is Prompted for installation.

4. Even After installing the application, When User B views the User A
profile and clicks on the  link, User B is taken to User B canvas
instead of User A Canvas.

I hope you understood my problem.

Can anyone tell me, How to solve this using 0.7 Version OpenSocial.

Thanks for your help.

-Suresh