Hello

I am a college student and preparing for my graduate project.

As I know, OpenSocial is a container for javascript, and we can easily
develop a gadget to invoke user information via it.

So could you please give me some suggestion for implementing this
feature with desktop applications, I mean post the

authentic info to a url, and handle the response which contains some
available information.

Please feel free to tell any other methods to implement this,Thanks.

Merry Christmas and Best Regards.

Kevin Xi

Southeast University, Nanjing