Ok i dont get it why are there no clear examples from google

for example i want my php app to be able to allow users to login,
signup and do things on my site

from what i read i need to implement some "shinding" wtf? thats coded
in java on my server, whoa?! i will not ever ever again touch java on
linux with a long pole again

is there no php only solution or tutorials?

i have to say i built several signup/login/session systems for sites
before and i taught opensocial would spare me of it, but all it seems
to be doing is bringing more complexity in to the picture