I try to use OpenSocial with MySpace but I always get: "User has not
installed the current application or application does not have access
to requested resource", even though the application is installed in
MySpace.
I also try to use OpenSocial with Orkut but I also get: "Get profile
permission denied", I registered a sandbox account and also did gadget
ownership verification - but I didn't install any gadget on orkut.
It seems that there is a common problem with these two. I guess I'm
missing something..? I'm using the OpenSocial php library, which also
includes an implementation of OAuth.

> HELLO,
>  You must register in the google of developers to start their work
davi, I don't know what you mean?