Hello,

I am new to opensocial and the persistence data api.  I would like to
clarify how this works, as I am building a game that keeps score of
players.  The app has actions that earn a player more points, but
some
actions earn a player more points than others.  I would like to make
sure that
storing a players score data in the persistence api is not subject to
gaming by people who have installed the application, such as a player
adding points to their application data, or by performing actions that
are not yet available to them.

I imagine that a savvy player may try to execute code within their
application that may try to increase their score, perform actions that
are not yet accessible to them, or by changing values in the
opensocial applications code that would allow them to add more points
than what
should be added.  Is this possible, and if it is, what is
the best way to prevent this?  If it is not possible, could someone
please explain why?

Gaming by creating alliances in a game may be an example of acceptable
gaming, but not in the context of a savvy malicious user that
manipulates application code to increase points.

Thanks to anyone who can shed light on this topic.