I have used 3-legged JSP sample given in the opensocial java client to
access my MySpace Account. I was able to run the 'request_token.jsp'
and i am redirected to the MySpace authorization page. I gave my
credentials. Now instead of redirecting to 'callback_url', that i
specified in the JSP, it is going to my profile page on MySpace.

This is the authorization URL:
http://api.myspace.com/authorize?oauth_token=vuVLYVXhzXgBr9g2apWmvZXF7Ledhvzrpx6+Gia4E7Ig5tc3OjIZf75HJcbBZSRtK0vBQTAB5hXVCJ1QkP4sPg==&oauth_callback=http://ec2-174-129-135-28.compute-1.amazonaws.com:8080/oauth/threelegged/access_token.jsp

Please help me...

Thanks,
Rajesh.